Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What Are The Odds That I Get My Tax Refund

opened the first Kwik-E-Mart in Ecuador

Well, I tell them that Mr. Apu Nahasapeemapetilon, the Indian businessman and resident of the city of Springfield, USA, as part of the process of expanding its business Kwik-E-Mart and against all odds which identifies as dangerous consevador invest in Ecuador, decided to open a branch in the city of Cuenca.

"While the delinquencies verdads whip Ecuador, I CREOS not to be cegarses before cualquiers business opportunities. In addition I have many experiences in CREOS offender management and those is a great strengths, "said Mr. Nahasapeemapetilon to address concerns about how well it was decided to set up a branch in Ecuador.

"These if, as usteds be noticed, I put my office in a city with low crime rates," he said Apu on the city of Cuenca.

The Kwik-E-Mart is located near the gas station Terpel coming out of the Panamericana Norte Basin due to Gualaceo (from the bridge over the river Machángara). For those with GPS or Google Earth, geographic coordinates are -2 ° 52,816 '58,029 -78 °

What ...? Did not believe what I say? What am I up?

Here is a picture of the local:



And if you think that is false, I challenge you, dear reader, to review the Exif data of this photograph to satisfy itself that is not faked. And if you still do not believe me, go to Cuenca and see.

then the precise location with Google Maps:


View larger map

0 comments:

Post a Comment