Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cruising Spot Northern Ireland

A Merry Christmas Carol

This is a story that happened recently, just for the recent Christmas ...

A girl named Marcela was very sad. It was 25 December and it was bad: a few days ago had been fired from a job, she learned that her boyfriend of years you put the horns with another woman and, moreover, the bank was about to repossess your home for arrears of mortgage. Marcela

felt complete crap. I no longer had to live. So he decided to jump off a bridge to end their miserable existence. When I was about to jump someone stops:

- But ... What are you doing? He asked the mysterious character-

Wiping tears from his eyes, Marcela could make this character: He was a man old enough, overweight, dressed in red. Will it be that this man was Santa Claus?

- Santa Claus? Marcela said in a trembling voice
- Yes, daughter. me. What's wrong? Why such a pretty girl like you wants to end his life?
- Santa Claus ... My life is miserable. I lost my job, I lost my boyfriend and I'm about to lose my house. I have no desire to live.
- But why so negative thinking! Do not you know that the last thing you lose is hope? I tell you, on Monday, something unexpected happens: recover your work, your boyfriend will love you more and receive a sum of money to catch up on your bank debt.
- Are you really Santa Claus? Does that happen to me?
- Daughter, to me there is no impossible things ...
- Oh, Santa! I have returned the joy! But tell me ... Is there anything I can do for you to thank?
- Well ... Daughter ... Do not know how to say ... The truth is that it has been so long since the last time Mother Christmas, I sucked his cock and ...
- Do not say anything more ...

immediately Marcela unzipped his suit to Santa, stuck his cock and started sucking with lust. When he had finished, Father Christmas, totally ecstasy says ...

- Daughter ... How old are you?
- 23 years, "said Marcela ...-
- 23 years ...! And I still believe in Santa Claus ....!

Moral: just there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment