Friday, October 1, 2010

Europeions Bottom Less Images

again String [Bizarre poems] • Meme 'game 4'

did not feel like updating, but here I am thanks to a meme: 3 and I go way freak I wrote a poem based on an image. I have wanted to do a story too ~ ♥. The partials are gone and I think I did well, but only I will know next week, haha. Well, see you later! Good weekend to all
^ ^ ~ ~

Rope (Image by lawnmowerpants @ DA)

Up, up,

the stairs

rope hanging,

of my stomach.

Come, run!,

jumps and climbs!

The guts are not finished.

help you up.

Come on up,

little prince!

Up here, we hope you

,

to eat ... you

.

.

.

.

Bon appétit .-



The Game 4
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi_OyMW23wfyS0bCkaPj8TlaxRMx4loiSkw6qp8BhqXk8bm5M5nx9svl2J2-fv3UoNgPqzSNWmnbCQ_zcbQAJfdNpg_O934gJYbs5AWeQbmtB6mlkJeUHB2jnF6fv7VkLtbDC4qjRwf1Dc/s320/numero-4.jpg


This happened to me Macchi, and saved my life proque did not want to update the blog XD, many thanks linda! I nominate


4:

1. Ruru-chan
2. Nittah
3. Arii : 3
4. Neri: D

4 things in my bag:

1. Candy
2.
Pines 3. Pouch with everything needed to draw
4. Wallet with ID

4 favorites my room

1. My laptop speakers for music super * Q *
2. My Japanese flag and posters on my walls ~ ♥.
3. My futon: 3 (Tousen arigatou ^ ^)
4. Privacy XD


4 things that I like right now:

1. My group nihongo, w, ~ ♥
2. Cornelia Funke (Y)
3. Bears & chubbies
4. Life in general:)


4 things I always wanted to do:

1. Finish learning to play an instrument
2. Go to Japan and see a concert of Kanjani8
3. Post a full-fledged book
4. Fly: 3


4 Things You Did not Know Me:

1. Study almost two years of violin and only a few months XD
flute 2. YEARS ago I do not give a kiss or hug my brother ...
3. ... not that I do not want it XD
4. At first glance look like a quiet, innocent girl of 16 years (when I have 21 u_uU) ... until I open my mouth XD


4 songs that I can not shake of the head:

1. Ougon Soul - Shonnanokaze
2. 413man - Yokoyama Yuu
3. TOPOP - Yasuda Shota
4. Dream Express - FLOW

(click on the titles to download the songs ^ ^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment