Sunday, September 19, 2010

Congratulation God Bless This Marriage

prose poetry prize and

supposedly end the torture of semiology work, at least until the next delivery. I am happy, but now has to wear a partial study for Philosophy and Semiotics. I take the eye of the tornado, to update the blog and post the awards they gave me, a part of something I wrote recently, before the poetry. It reminds me a lot to my old way of writing, almost poetry in prose: P.

Greetings to all and have a good start to the week.

of strawberries and chocolate


The fragrance of your breasts is interspersed with the red of your hair. The get in my mouth, enjoying the taste on my tongue, the bite, kiss them from within. My hands are restricted on your breasts and press it against my fingers, which are frozen at his touch. My hands burn, and your skin seems capable of melting snow under the lavish caresses you and your hair is rolled under my tongue like the finest chocolate, that your suitors, thousands and thousands, often bring you looking for your approval . If you know that your sighs only due to me, your court, your lady in waiting, the only one who dared to perfume your flower with kisses to the one who knows the depths of your body, your soul and your mouth, of that language that is lost now dry your lips pale. Who has been the insolent you convinced?, Who has been the villain of this story that has stood in our way? Was your father perhaps, who has put limits on your excuses? Has been a man, a woman? Has anyone extorsionarte able to tell the king, thy holy father, the adventure of a chaste daughter and the crook of her companion? But neither he nor the other, neither one nor the other be in that realm is to blame now kiss your lifeless body. The only culprit is death, that old lady that feeds on carrion, who succumbed to the beauty of your body and go left early. Do you pity me? Is what my lips drink in your language, perhaps the poison that has served as a bridge between this life and the next? In my heart your eyes gold, including coins for the old Charon, as my voice has never been good but I guess you're happy with the song of yours, with crystalline soft chirping of your tone, as crystalline as your eyelids narrowed on your cheeks. My head is spinning and the bitter taste of the poison is in the end a sweet bitterness, like strawberries. Buff your skin, hair and chocolate strawberries your taste. If life gave me such a generous dish before, I hope to enjoy dessert in the death of your body with my tongue and eyes, with my hands and heart. Cream and strawberries. Delicious is death I take your side. Uncertain bounce salt and bitter waiting.

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Prizes:):


1 - Giving themed blogs if yaoi, shonen ai or similar.

Yaoi ♥ Kimi, well deserved award for Karu-chan who always brings something new to watch ~ ♥, the prize goes to her ^ ^ and although it is not yaoi, the blog of Meribah is also special, so he deserves it too!

2 - Thank who gives it to you.
This award was given to me Mina, Yami no Katori. Thank you Linda, for this blog think about Yaoi refers to: ').

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

The following are all the sweet rewards of Meribah has given me; w; ~ ♥, thank you very much beautiful! Visit it because it has a very nice way to write and not have to miss :))).



# 1. Why you created the blog?
Because I wanted to have a space in which to put everything I write, because it is very varied and I can never put it in one place.
# 2. What types of blogs you follow?
is varied. Mostly things that have to do with yaoi, yuri, manga, Japan, some daily news about the LGBT world, music ...
# 3. Got a favorite brand of makeup?
No, it really is something you do not give importance.
# 4. And clothes?
not, haha.
# 5. Your essential makeup product?
of choice, black eyeliner, I'm happy with that.
# 6. Your favorite color? Violeta

# 7. Your perfume?
Whatever comes, but I like the sweet smell.
# 8. The film that you like best?
Léon, the perfect murderer ~ ♥ http://img138.yfrog.com/img138/6260/leoncopia.png
# 9. Which countries would you like to know and why?
Japan, I love their culture, their language and way of life, but always has its pros and cons, but could not stop going.



♥ RULES:
thank who gave it to you: Merci beaucoup Meribah, because the prize again: 333
Say your name: Gretel ñ_ñ
Blog Name: The Dark Side
Your favorite song : Mmmm, varies, for the moment ... ~ Vincent Starry, starry night , Don McLean (beautiful song, dedicated to Vincent Van Gogh, where to get them to listen)
Why opened the blog: To put my stories.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi0c7WlwIFGjQND4TY5Ew4iDUycm4PqoEKHrz1ObSjSyMXUYlsIZkikYyhoqxuxaMEJ8DMRHrXB0aHcHCHGpR94PXGvAEgeNkqB0wMrKyIPHjOuEweBW0ZjhiCS1KvjiMlGWekixMKC7X6c/s320/premio+de+Vane+%28vane-misitiopersonal%29++pasar+a+12.jpg

5 Secrets Reveal that nobody or few people know. ♥
Although I like the look of sweet things, sweet things I really like
♥ When I was little I wanted to continue architecture ...
♥ ... and then nuclear
♥ Although not pretend ... Therefore, I find it hard to relate to people
♥ I like the furry and Deriba;)

These awards go to Luna, Yasmii and Mina:)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

And this is what gave me Karu-chan: 333, thanks for that, darling! And my fics up on my blog ^ ^, visit his blog which is full of the best thing about the world: YAOI (and KakaIru ~ ♥)

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgQhUdP9uEfNN8xTRJyrP4LZKZ2_MzrQpgPVfBv_hRUbmHUJHUwFjYJzSrkfUVUOOHfzYgp-az78hpNChSeKfMXmdFDe9OCRYuC2JRUffQGLF3_SpUTbgfw6oxqom0ZlqUr_r00MWBNZ8r7/s1600/meme.jpg RULES:
Make a list of 20 things you are anger, hate, or you seem unfair! Glue the photo on your blog, thanks to whom I passed the MEME, and run to 7 members yours.

1 - discrimination.

2 - People hypocrite.

3 - People who contradict.

4 - believe that a lot.

5 - Let me wake up even one minute before that I had to wake up.

6 - Someone say it's OK to slash or yaoi, but yuri disgusts him or Femslash.

7 - The CBC XD.

8 - Let me say that I have to study something.

9 - What are superficial.

10 - say that a man has to be and a woman like that. I WANT TO BE ME.

11 - arbitrarily choose the religious right and not.

12 - Violence against animals.

13 - Unable to write everything I want and how I want.

14 - Let me u_u
overestimate
15 - May speak ill of my friends.

16 - Alcoholic beverages.

17 - Cigarettes.

18 - Being so far from the people I love O_o

19 - Do not have time to see my friends.

20 - Do not find what to put here xD.

This award also goes to Meri-chan:) and Yasmin ^ ^.

the update is over, until next time! Thanks for stopping by here ^ ^



0 comments:

Post a Comment