Friday, August 6, 2010

How Many Marines Won Thebest Ranger Chanenge

Awards to revive the blog

Hello, long time. Do not even know why these last few weeks (which was supposed to leave) have been more busy than the rest of the year. But hey, I can finally sit down to update, even with the awards have given me to blog. Thank Yasmii and Macchi ! Always thinking of this blog,:). We'll see hopefully the weekend, I wrote a couple of new things;).

good weekend for everyone!

This has given me Yasmii (thanks lovely ^ ^), no forget to visit your blog!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEibOQQVhrdrDmuZQx_j97M9HK6GDuq3zviC0X9Fq3kbEvLR921sjqALZ_EYEUpr8pBvd4CzPaHFjgtDzPOsstIDJwPP5kO4hoNrKIOgSEbWbW7ldyA5xtlQNZfPYQrKi8FWxt9SGicd49XY/s1600/premio+hds.jpg



Award Rules:
1. Thank who gave it to you: I've done, but hey, thank you ~ ☺ Yasmii

2.
The most creative of his blog: All because he has done it, really happened to the design and it shows he knows a lot of html, the envy!

3. Give it to five people :

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhvEIxUTg28lsF9wblJljw2gxX_-d5ac7riwD2uB8ddDEE_3ATuOdGt56j8lWeeoBZOvQFu3vSkdQjvuRNSIXFnHPxRBF8Ik6Z9EhZfAZPMZpNlv4Lm6yKUfTpa3PbD7jGgytj66j-YwDg/s320/Seven+colors.jpg
(It's the most ♥)

7 You have to choose things that make you happy, and 7 to grant the Blogs award.

makes me happy:

* Complete story

* Play music * Kanjani8

* Diversity * See my friends manga

* Read * Learn more in Japan

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgQhUdP9uEfNN8xTRJyrP4LZKZ2_MzrQpgPVfBv_hRUbmHUJHUwFjYJzSrkfUVUOOHfzYgp-az78hpNChSeKfMXmdFDe9OCRYuC2JRUffQGLF3_SpUTbgfw6oxqom0ZlqUr_r00MWBNZ8r7/s1600/meme.jpg
RULES:
Make a list of 20 things that give you rage, hate, or you seem unfair! Glue the photo on your blog, thanks to whom I passed the MEME, and run to 7 members yours.

1 - discrimination.

2 - People hypocrite.

3 - People who contradict.

4 - believe that a lot.

5 - What if I wake up for a minute before that I had to wake up.

6 - Someone say it's OK to slash or yaoi, but yuri disgusts him or Femslash.

7 - The CBC XD.

8 - Let me say that I have to study something.

9 - What are superficial.

10 - say that a man has to be and a woman like that. I WANT TO BE ME.

11 - arbitrarily choose the religious right and not.

12 - Violence against animals.

13 - Unable to write everything I want and how I want.

14 - Let me u_u
overestimate
15 - To speak ill of my friends.

16 - Alcoholic beverages.

17 - The cigarette.

18 - Being so far from the people I love O_o

19 - Do not have time to see my friends.

20 - Do not find what to put here xD.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjhGOS-8coHW5o3xY8PSvIC_D7r8ca-49Pjtfr4WDY3gADsSUJ4STQ9-oFe1kWWyNNWLYJFnSC5pH_NX3NPH_hidipW1T8OFpVUB9FBm7v2SWtRXfOHqENin7TUBLtXv0ke7SNQzlnGlV_7/s1600/premioh.jpg
The rules:

• Exibir seal.

• We appreciate the person who gave it to you. Thank
Yasmii , another little person that I have half abandoned, forgiveness cute!

• Respond to questions and add one created for you:

It also had, so I answer the new:):

(Yasmin): What song encourages you when you depression?
Wahhahha - Kanjani8

(Okaa): A particularly happy time in your life.
Enjoy a good time with family or friends.

(Yuu): For love and for that too. What song do you dedicate to the person you care?
I Got You - Train (Ok, no, but I like the song XD)

(Dixy): love or friendship?
Friendship:)

(Hitomi_cofh): do you prefer to "go out with your partner or your friends @ s?
depends, I'd like both, I think.

(Kana_chan): Do you think that continuing this string of questions is a waste of time?
They are doing a lot, lol.

(okaa-san) Requests
What 1 wish no more questions, XD?

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjA721MrcWsYkW0a7iKw-c1J95FL3yON60_0NAnVRMpWOj0pP0vWagkPb8X9-M3LuPFDG2WPI-HZDeaEDu4OuE-nyJ4nDEDS1uZM4WbGruSXJyWn25tgV31FMMOr7I-bfPI6LXV-yPdzI4/s1600/Premio+famous+blog.jpg

Beautiful award, the only rule, as always, thank: 33333. Gozaimashita Arigatou ^ ^ Yasmii .

handed them to: •
Meribah (whom I have neglected, I feel pretty!)
• to Jaz-chan: 3
and Macchi ~

Poor, many prizes XD .

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjTrzpeCtP2GJ1K8t7yh0169c9dXmpLgAGpuGcftZhNZLvzMLnJJtZFqYmnsbqOghg-IHCvqAAk2UTykX2HRKERGLsQOizJov1n1qBtc2F2xDmUB3WNNqQ9p5IIoj0li-cYcH5CNbZb7RaY/s1600/premio+blog+angelical+dark+angel.png

This is what gave me maccha , an angel love XD! With my life: 333!

This is going to Yasmii and Meribah , Jaz do not see a prize in his blogsite so beautiful XD!

DONE! Herculean task and I am unaccustomed to post stuff to blog, but good. See prontito if all goes well:). Greetings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment