Sunday, June 27, 2010

Cubefield My Archives

Music & hate

At this rate I wonder when we go up here, "Cherry" ... but hey, today we raise the meme's happened to me Macchi, =)! Already in the week and make sure that after the part of society and state, go up the story.

meme To view, click on "Read more ..."

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjhGOS-8coHW5o3xY8PSvIC_D7r8ca-49Pjtfr4WDY3gADsSUJ4STQ9-oFe1kWWyNNWLYJFnSC5pH_NX3NPH_hidipW1T8OFpVUB9FBm7v2SWtRXfOHqENin7TUBLtXv0ke7SNQzlnGlV_7/s1600/premioh.jpg
The rules:

• Exibir seal.

• We appreciate the person who gave it to you. Thank
Maa-chan, I hope you had a nice day on your birthday and you've celebrated with much noise, laughter and yaoi, obviously 3.

• Answer questions and add one created for you:

1. Do you agree with the statement: "In love and war anything goes"?
Neither, I think it depends on 'circumstances, because neither would be nice if someone, for love, try to separate a couple. And in war, not even agree with it u_u.

2. Do you agree with the "Peace & Love"?
Hahaha, I love the "Peace" of the hippies, but say yes.

3. What do you prefer Peace and Love?
Love Peace is achieved through love.

4. Define "Music." I'll
quote a phrase I liked a lot and going with what I think: "Music begins where the language." Hofmann. Music is another way of expressing and catharsis without being exactly the same creator.


5. Between Music, Peace & Love, what choice? I think
music.

6. Defined in a few words in love.
Do not care about anything but the person I've laid eyes or color, or sex, or anything:)

7. Do you believe in fate or coincidences in the time to find love?
I believe that love comes when you must come and I can appear before to us by chance, yes.

8. Does anyone like you?.
Romantically, no.

9. Have you made a crazy for love? What?
If being corny to disgust account, then yes.

10. Have you experienced any type manga romantic scene or romantic movie?
Mmmm, I do not XD.

11. If you say that a friend suffers a terminal illness and will have 4 months of life, and your friend does not know yet, would you say or you do not keep the secret for worry?
difficult question, perhaps the telling worsened his condition. And then all, no one knows when it will die.

(Riku) What is your life?
A big mess, including CBC, work and shop Japanese literature. But I'm happy with everything but do not have time for anything.


(Nerya) What song defines your mood today? Fire with fire
Scissor Sisters <- Click to download

(Belldandy) What song puts you in "Peace"?
Molly Smiles - Jesse Spencer in the movie "Uptown Girls"
<- Click to download


(arsenic) Anything @ loc you back?
diversity makes me die of love.

(Nayra) If you had to choose a song as the soundtrack of your life, what would it be?
Time Machine special - <- FLOWxNaruto Click to download

(Mavy) What would you be able to do for peace? (It occurred to me something better)
I can not answer that from my passivity. I guess I'll keep trying to instill discrimination disappears and people that I and my children, if I have.

(My question): What are you looking for a song you like?

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgQhUdP9uEfNN8xTRJyrP4LZKZ2_MzrQpgPVfBv_hRUbmHUJHUwFjYJzSrkfUVUOOHfzYgp-az78hpNChSeKfMXmdFDe9OCRYuC2JRUffQGLF3_SpUTbgfw6oxqom0ZlqUr_r00MWBNZ8r7/s1600/meme.jpg

RULES:
Make a list of 20 things that give you rage, hate, or you seem unfair! Glue the photo on your blog, thanks to whom I passed the MEME, and run to 7 members yours.

1 - discrimination.

2 - People hypocrite.

3 - People who contradict.

4 - believe that a lot.

5 - Let me wake up even one minute before that I had to wake up.

6 - Someone say it's OK to slash or yaoi, but yuri disgusts him or Femslash.

7 - The CBC XD.

8 - Let me say that I have to study something.

9 - They are superficial.

10 - say that a man has to be and a woman like that. I WANT TO BE ME.

11 - arbitrarily choose the religious right and not.

12 - Violence against animals.

13 - Unable to write everything I want and how I want.

14 - Let me u_u
overestimate
15 - To speak ill of my friends.

16 - Alcoholic beverages.

17 - Cigarettes.

18 - Being so far from the people I love O_o

19 - Do not have time to see my friends.

20 - Do not find what to put here xD.

I pass the two Jacchan : 3 and Yasmin, that I have abandoned ñ / / ñ.

Wish me luck with the part: D, see ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment