Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tamil Wedding Invitation Writing

Warrior Stylee - Mikey Dread










This station being without sight is making me a little nervous. Is that sooner or later return to the air because it has been a lot of fabric to be cut and a lot of material to spread, but even so I have that feeling of discomfort. Well, that's when I remembered a very appreciated to let us back in March 2008 and fortunately I was able to watch live in one of the issues Hey Reggae Festival held in the town of Villa Rumipal, Province of Cordoba. " I am referring to the great Mikey Dread
(Michael George Campbell, in his papers), who was producer and one of the most innovative singers of the Jamaican reggae scene. The thing is that this man, for those who do not know, once had as a speaker and conduct their own radio show. Your space called "Dread at the controls" people and rub a dub style for everyone! http://www.radioelghetto.blogspot.com/atom/xlm

0 comments:

Post a Comment